Your privacy is important to The Right Escape. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information The Right Escape collected, and the ways in which The Right Escape uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTIONThe Right Escape may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- using information you provide in order to register on the website
- information on transactions made through this website
- information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information you submit to The Right Escape.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe Right Escape can use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- customize the website for you
- allow access and use of website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send commercial communications
When The Right Escape disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor shall be required to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above revelations, The Right Escape may disclose your personal information to the extent that is necessary to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend their legal rights.
PROPERLY SECURE YOUR DATA
The Right Escape take technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Right Escape store all the personal information you provide on HIS computers offline.
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFERS OF DATES
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATE OF THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with the changes.
This web site contains links to other websites.
The Right Escape is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- email to webmaster(arobe)therightescape.com
Liege, March 30, 2017